Creamy Crab & Corn Soup
Preparation Time: 35 mins
Product Used: Gadre Crab Sticks
Recipe Overview: The Crab and corn soup is creamy, fast to cook, easy and very tasty – a dish found in mainly in Chinese, American-Chinese and Canadian-Chinese cuisines.
- 1 medium potato, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 Packet Gadre Crab Sticks
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a large saucepan with vegetable Stock & add potatoes.
- Add corn and heavy cream; bring to a boil.
- Add salt & pepper for taste.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- Add Crab Sticks in to the pan.
- Stir in the Gadre crab sticks, cream, salt and pepper; cook over low heat until heated through (do not boil).